A policy compliant app must:
- Implement a user - friendly system for reporting abuse that effectively removes content in
violation of your terms.
- Remove or block abusive users of your service.
- Provide correct categorization and IARC rating for your App
Please read this User Generated Content Policy carefully before you submit UGC to our app, as this
UGC you submit to it or them. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference. By
using our Website/App or social media accounts and submitting UGC to our Website/App or via social
that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms and policies, you must not
use our Website/App or social media accounts or submit UGC to (or via) it (or them). Capitalised but
undefined words in this User Generated Content Policy shall have the meanings ascribed to them in
our Website/App Terms of Service.
- All content submitted to our Website/App or via our social media accounts by you (or on your
behalf) via your User account (or other social media account, if applicable), including
without limitation, your name, biographical information and all other names, usernames,
pseudonyms, text, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, images, photographs, code, and all
other information and material shall be called your "UGC" for short
- You agree to submit UGC to the Website/App and via our social media accounts in accordance
with the following rules (in particular, the Legal Standards and the Review Guidelines, as
those terms are defined below). Please use caution and common sense when submitting UGC to
the Website/App or via our social media accounts.
- Publication of your UGC will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions
or deletions to your UGC prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
- Please note, any UGC you submit to our Website/App or via our social media accounts will be
considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Rights, permissions & waivers You hereby grant to our website/App and any of our group
companies and affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free
licence (including full rights to sub-license) to use, reproduce and publish your UGC
(including, without limitation, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change your UGC) in any
media or format (whether known now or invented in the future) throughout the world without
- You warrant, represent and undertake to us that all UGC you submit is your own work or that
you have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner of the work and
that you have all relevant rights in your UGC to enable you to grant the rights and
permissions in this clause 2
- Where your UGC contains images of people or names or identifies individuals, you warrant,
represent and undertake to us as follows:
- that all featured or identified individuals that are over the age of 18 and have expressly
consented to their appearance in the UGC and to you submitting the UGC to our Website/App or
via our social media accounts, and
- where featured or identified individuals are under the age of 18, that you eithe
- are the parent or legal guardian or such featured or identified individuals, or?
- have obtained the express consent from a parent or legal guardian of such featured or
identified individuals to their appearance in the UGC and to you submitting the UGC to our
Website/App or via our social media accounts.
- You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert (or procure the
same from any third party where applicable) any and all moral rights and any other similar
rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with
your UGC, to the maximum extent permissible by law
- Content standards – legal standards You warrant, represent and undertake to us that your UGC
(including its use, publication and/or exploitation by us) shall not:
- infringe the copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or
other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity; and/or
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person; and/or
- contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresentation as to your
identity (for example, by impersonating another person) or your affiliation with any person
or entity; and/or
- breach any legal or fiduciary duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a
duty of confidence; and/or
- advocate, promote, or assist discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or contain any malicious code, such as viruses,
worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programmes, codes or material; and/or
- violate any other applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation, (together, or
individually the "Legal Standards").
- If your UGC contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to you and/or which is
subject to third party rights, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of
your UGC, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of
your UGC by us without additional compensation. Please see clause 2 above for further
- Content standards – review guidelines
- You warrant, represent and undertake to us that your UGC:
- is accurate, where it states facts; and/or
- is genuinely held, where it states opinions (for example, in product or services reviews).
- You further warrant, represent and undertake to us that your UGC (including its use,
publication and/or exploitation by us) shall be compliant with our Review Guidelines.
- Any UCG which is in breach of our Review Guidelines or is otherwise:
- is obscene, hateful, inflammatory, offensive or in any other way falls below commonly
accepted standards of taste and decency in the USA; and/or
- is reasonably likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm a person (including, by way of
example only, so called "trolling" or cyber-bullying); and/or
- is threatening, abusive or invades another's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or
- is sexually explicit; and/or
- advocates, promotes, assists or depicts violence; and/or
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity or unlawful act or omission; and/or
- could be deemed to be unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, junk
mail, or spam (including without limitation chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of
solicitation or advertisements, commercial or otherwise); and/or
- gives the impression that it emanates from our website/App or is endorsed or connected with
us, if this is not the case, will be removed from the Site.
- Consequences of breach
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether you have failed to comply with this UGC
Policy when submitting UGC to our Website/App or via our social media accounts. If you have
failed to comply, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to suspend you from using the
Website/App and/or our social media accounts without notice to you and/or to edit or remove
(in whole or part) any of your UGC from our Website/App and our social media accounts on a
temporary or permanent basis.
- Notwithstanding clause 5.1 above, if you or your UGC does not comply with this UGC Policy,
and as a result of this, we suffer any loss or damage, you will be liable to us and hereby
agree to indemnify us for any such loss or damage. This means that you will be responsible
for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your failure to comply with this UGC Policy,
including but not limited to our Legal Standards and/or Review Guidelines.
- We also reserve the right:
- to pass on any UGC that gives us concern to the relevant authorities; and
- to disclose your identity to any third party (or their professional advisor) who claims
that any of your UGC constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of
their right to privacy.
- Changes to this UGC Policy
- We may change this UGC Policy from time to time, in which case an up to date version will be
available via the Website/App. You should check this UGC Policy regularly to ensure that you
are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to this UGC
Policy after you have been notified of the changes on our Website/App and/ or if you
continue to access or use the Website/App or our social media accounts, where the updated
UGC Policy will be available for you to view.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every
user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may
charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information
you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the
information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the
processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that
we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise
any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We
encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online
bznsofficial.com.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children
under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website,
we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly
remove such information from our records.